The 2020 Call for sessions will open in September.
Proposal Submission Guidelines
Proposals that are incomplete or submitted late cannot be considered for review; we recommend reviewing the proposal components and drafting your responses in advance. In addition:
- An organization or individual may submit a maximum of two (2) proposals; all submissions by different individuals from the same organization count towards this limit.
- The person listed as the proposal submitter must be a speaker in the session; speaker changes cannot be accepted once a proposal is submitted.
- Content changes cannot be made to a proposal or additional information included once it is has been submitted.
- Proposals cannot be accepted once the submission site closes; no deadline extensions or exceptions will be granted.
- View this brief slide presentation for useful tips on writing a good proposal.
- Get a better sense of who attends the Annual Meeting, the regions and service lines represented.
- Need session ideas? Browse last year’s education program for ideas.
A peer review committee of LeadingAge members, experts in the field and association staff will review all proposal submissions using the following criteria:
- Overall quality, clarity and depth of session content
- Relevance of topic and applicability of concepts to aging services providers
- Presentation delivery and/or education methods that enhance the learning experience
- Experience and knowledge level of speakers as well as diversity of perspectives represented
Please Note: LeadingAge encourages the inclusion of elders, especially in sessions where the content touches on the resident experience.