We are committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all participants and LeadingAge staff. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors, LeadingAge staff members, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this LeadingAge Code of Conduct. LeadingAge has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment, by participants or our staff at our meetings. If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, LeadingAge asks that you inform LeadingAge’s VP of Brand Experience, Sharon Sullivan at email@example.com so that we can take the appropriate action.
Unacceptable Behavior is defined as:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, LeadingAge staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, LeadingAge staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions, in the exhibit hall, or at other events All participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any LeadingAge virtual event staff.
- Presentations, or postings should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. LeadingAge reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Participants should not copy or take screenshots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
LeadingAge reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and LeadingAge reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.