VNAA members will be meeting in conjunction with the LeadingAge Annual Meeting & EXPO in San DIego. Visiting nurses are an essential component of healthcare delivery systems in communities across the country. VNAA members support, promote and advocate as mission-driven home-based care providers including home health, hospice, and palliative care.
There are a number of special components designed to support VNAA members at the conference:
- Networking Opportunities - a welcome room at the San Diego Convention Center
- Block of hotel rooms - at the Hotel Republic San Diego, specifically designated for VNAA attendees
- Keynote VIP section - designated seating in the Keynote sessions
- VNAA business meeting - on Tuesday, dinner details to follow
- VNAA booth - in the EXPO hall on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- VNAA registration - special registration instructions, expedited registration line and badge credentials
VNAA Members - Register and Book Your Hotel Now
The VNAA Program is included with conference registration for VNAA members. Separate registration is NOT required . Please check off you are a VNAA member when registering to continue to receive information about VNAA activities in San Diego.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-840-4669 option 1