The LeadingAge Annual Meeting Virtual Experience is your opportunity to reconnect with your peers and your purpose, without having to take time away from the important work you’re doing at your organization. While the focus of the program and the format are new, what we treasure in LeadingAge gatherings remains the same. Join us for:
- Uplifting, informative sessions from our power-packed keynote lineup, featuring researcher and best-selling author Dr. Brené Brown; VP of Inclusion Strategy at Netflix Vernā Myers; and former FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb.
- Fun social events, including live entertainment from the infamous Penn and Teller.
- New ways to find your next partner with the BIZ (Business Intelligence Zone). Here, you can explore vendors by category and learn about different products through immersive video experiences.
- Education you can use now with carefully curated content that helps you understand what's new and what's working for others, so that you’re equipped to effectively meet the expectations of your current and future residents and clients.
- A renewing experience that you can share with more of your staff. We are subsidizing the registration rate significantly this year, in order to help more of us join together at this time when we need it, more than ever before.
Connect with your community for just a few hours per day over the course of two weeks, and reignite your passion and commitment to the people you serve. We can’t wait to see you in November.