VNAA/ElevatingHOME members will be meeting in conjunction with the LeadingAge Annual Meeting & EXPO in San Diego. Visiting nurses are an essential component of healthcare delivery systems in communities across the country. VNAA/EH members support, promote and advocate as mission-driven home-based care providers including home health, hospice, and palliative care.
There are a number of special components designed to support VNAA/EH members at the conference:
- Networking Opportunities - Visit the VNAA/EH Member Lounge in the San Diego Convention Center (area outside Room: 27AB on the Upper Level)
- Block of hotel rooms - at the Hotel Republic San Diego, specifically designated for VNAA/EH attendees
- Keynote reserved seating - designated seating in the Keynote sessions (look for ‘reserved’ seating signs on the chairs closest to the stage in Hall H)
- VNAA/EH Member Reception - Tuesday, 5:30 - 7:00 p.m. (Hotel Republic, Veranda Patio)
- VNAA/EH Lounge - Stop by the VNAA Lounge #511 in the EXPO Hall on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (check the annual meeting app for schedule and time details)
- VNAA/EH badge stickers - pick up a VNAA sticker at the Registration Desk which can be affixed to your badge.
VNAA/EH Members - Register and Book Your Hotel Now
The VNAA/EH Program is included with conference registration for VNAA /EH members. Separate registration is NOT required. Please check off you are a VNAA/EH member when registering to continue to receive information about VNAA/EH activities in San Diego.
Contact email@example.com or 1-844-840-4669 option 1