This Annual Meeting program has been submitted (but not yet approved) for 10.0 total clock hours from NAB/NCERS.
- Choice of 48 Sessions (0.5 credit hours each)
- 8 Keynote Presentations (0.5 credit hours each)
Credit hours earned will be based on attendance during the live virtual experience only (Nov. 10-12 and Nov. 17-19).
TO OBTAIN CE CREDITS
- Everyone seeking credits must register for a CE eligible category and pay the corresponding fees; participants from the same organization seeking CEs must each register separately.
- Individual login credentials obtained through the registration process will be used to monitor and track attendance in sessions and keynotes; you must login to the virtual experience using your unique login to obtain CEs.
- Credit cannot be issued to multiple people sharing the same computer or login credentials.
- Credit can only be granted to those who attend sessions/keynotes on the scheduled days and times of the virtual experience; credit cannot be granted to individuals who arrive late, leave early or do not attend the full 30 minutes of each presentation.
A certificate of attendance will be sent to all eligible participants who meet CE attendance requirements outline above. Please allow 4-6 weeks for certificates of attendance to be processed.
Please provide your NAB ID and Registry email address in the CE section of your registration; LeadingAge cannot report your attendance if this information is missing or incorrect.
Note: Check your licensure renewal date to ensure that you have adequate time to use attendance from this event for your renewal and plan accordingly. LeadingAge may not be able to report your session attendance prior to Jan 15, 2021.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for session attendance information to be reported to NAB.Close
NASBA CREDITS - NOT AVAILABLE
Due to the minimum session length requirement imposed by NASBA, we are unable to offer CPE Credits for Finance Professionals.Close