U.N.I.T.E.—Uniting Nursing Homes in Tribal Excellence—is a collaborative of tribal nursing home stakeholders who network, discuss best practices, promote evidence-based education and trainings, and work on quality improvement initiatives. Our members will be holding their 2019 event at the LeadingAge Annual Meeting. See details below on how to take advantage of the most prestigious event in aging services at member rates.
There are a number of special components designed to support UNITE members at the conference:
- Networking Opportunities - a welcome room at the San Diego Convention Center (Room 23A)
- Block of hotel rooms - at the Kimpton Hotel Solomar, specifically designated for UNITE attendees
- Keynote reserved seating - designated seating in the Keynote sessions (look for ‘reserved’ seating signs on the chairs closest to the stage in Hall H)
- UNITE Annual Members Meeting & Lunch - Sunday, October 27th, 11:00 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. lunch will be provided, Convention Center, Room: 23A
- UNITE Booth - Stop by Booth #3111 in the EXPO Hall on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (check the annual meeting app for schedule and time details)
- UNITE badge stickers - pick up a UNITE sticker at the Registration Desk which can be affixed to your badge
UNITE Members - Register and Book Your Hotel Now
Please check for an invitation email to attend the LeadingAge Annual Meeting + EXPO - including specific instructions on how to register at the provider member rate and book your hotel in the special Kimpton Hotel Solomar block!
NOTE UNITE Members: You may bypass the login - simply register using the attendee online registration form. Remember to select the UNITE code when registering (subject to verification and approval).
Contact Sonmbal Bhatti at email@example.com or 202-508-9493.
Contact Susan Pourier, Native American Health Management, 402-570-8376.